Horse Racing Ireland Betting Offers & Free Bets for July 2022
Featured Betting Offers
Summer days at Galway Races mirror a celebratory carnival as crowds flock to the west coast of Ireland to revel in seven days of hotly contested action. There is something for everyone as racing takes place on the Flat and over jumps and betting opportunities are ample. Across the sea, the UK hosts Glorious Goodwood during the same week, contributing to the wealth of action to get stuck into.
If you are planning on wagering during these meetings when racing is competitive and great betting opportunities are up for grabs, then check out the best horse racing free bets and welcome offers in Ireland right here. All the free bets and betting sign up offers are brought to you by trustworthy bookmakers.
What is a Free Bet?
Most major bookmakers offer free bets, most commonly for new customers as a welcome gesture. The free bet can be claimed when you either deposit or wager for the first time with the operator. The idea is that claiming the free bet gives you an incentive to use the bookmaker and can familiarise yourself with their site.
How Do Free Bets Work?
Before you claim your horse racing free bet in Ireland, make sure you consider the terms and conditions of your chosen bookmaker as there will be certain restrictions surrounding the offer. Some of these are detailed below.
- Eligible markets - offers are often restricted to different types of bets and markets. For example a free bet offer may only be available on a specific market.
- Minimum stake - the stake you place will often be set at a minimum amount. Usually around €5, €10 or €20. If you place lower than those amounts, your bet will not be valid.
- Minimum odds - if a horse is a short-priced favourite, you may be restricted to betting on that horse. Minimum odds are usually around 1-2 or 6-4.
- Expiry after a specific number of days - make sure you use your free bet within the time period stated. For example, you may have seven days to claim a free bet.
- Maximum winnings - to avoid huge payouts, bookmakers restrict the amount you can win so identify what your payout is likely to be and if it is worth your time.
Top 3 Betting Offers
How To Claim Your Horse Racing Welcome Bonus
Signing up for betting welcome offers in Ireland is a simple process and only takes a couple of minutes. You can follow these steps to make the process as easy as possible:
- First, you need to determine the sportsbook that you wish to sign up for.
- After making the decision, you can head to their website and click ‘register’.
- You will be prompted to fill out the form, which includes entering your date of birth, full name and email address.
- You may need to also opt-in for the welcome bonus when registering for your account.
- After verifying your account, you can then add funds to your account.
- Once you have met the terms and conditions of the bonus, you will be rewarded with one of the leading sign up offers.
What To Consider when Signing Up for Free Bets
When signing up to Irish free bets, there are a few points to consider along with the terms and conditions listed above.
- Can you afford to place the required first bet/deposit?
- Is the free bet valid for horse racing markets?
- Are specific outcomes included in the conditions?
- When can you use the free bet?
- How do you check if the free bet has been added to your betting account?
- Can I withdraw the credit straight away?
What types of horse racing free bets offers are there?
It can be overwhelming when searching through the vast array of horse racing free bet offers in Ireland, therefore we have detailed below the main types.
- Matched bonus - register with an operator, place a bet and it will match the value of your bet - place a bet of £10 and receive a £10 free bet.
- Deposit Bonus - these free bets are claimed when you deposit money with a bookmaker and you are rewarded with a percentage of your deposit. Some offer 100% while others offer 50%. For example, if you deposit £20 you will get a 50% bonus of £10.
- Money-back bets - register with a bookmaker, place a bet with your own money and the bookmaker will refund your money if your bet loses.
- Bet through the card - for those who enjoy betting on every race on the card, this is for you. Place a bet in the first race and get a free bet for every other race on the card. This adds further fun to a day out at the races.
- Free bet no deposit - the least common of all the free horse bets, these are bonuses you can claim without having to make a deposit and are awarded when registering with a bookmaker.
Best bookmakers horse racing free bets
It is important to use regulated operators to claim your free racing bets. Once you have decided on your chosen bookmaker(s), it is wise to consider additional factors, including operators’ payment methods, mobile experience, customer support and reviews along with their loyalty schemes and betting offers for existing customers. Read more about the best betting sites to use here.
See below links to the best bookmaker free bets in Ireland:
- BoyleSports free bets
We are all looking for the biggest possible advantage in this sport in order to get ahead and BoyleSports assists us in getting the best bonuses, the best value and the biggest range of betting markets available in Ireland.
- Betfair free bets
New players can claim a lucrative welcome bonus with one of the most popular online operators, Betfair. New customers tempted to sign up to the Betfair free racing bet are bound to be pleased with this cracking offer.
- Paddy Power free bets
Paddy Power is the choice for many new customers seeking the best free bet offers, and for good reason. There are so many perks that come with Paddy Power, which includes an excellent welcome bonus that new customers can take advantage of.
- William Hill free bets
Famous for its odds and markets, the William Hill horse racing betting product is always high on people’s lists. You will frequently find fantastic, free horse racing bets and it is simple to sign up.
- bet365 free bets
Horse racing is a key sport for bet365 and is one of the more attractive markets for people in Ireland to bet on. In an unpredictable sport, full of thrills, spills and surprises, we can always rely on bet365 for a whole host of free online bets.
- Coral free bets
For over 100 years, Coral have offered comprehensive horse racing markets and are one of the leading bookmakers. Find a wealth of excellent free horse bets today and every day.
- Ladbrokes free bets
New customers with Ladbrokes can claim a competitive welcome offer that comes in the form of free bets. Ladbrokes is simple to use and because of that, is popular with many racing bettors.
- Casumo free bets
New players can claim the Casumo horse racing offer. The offer is one of the most exciting free racing bets available online. New customers need to ensure that they follow the relevant Casumo horse racing terms and conditions to take advantage of the offer.
- Tote free bets
It is always worth taking a good look at the Tote’s horse betting features and bonuses. Consistently offering racing free bets, the Tote helps to keep us ahead of the game.
- Betvictor free bets
There are few better options available online when it comes to horse racing, than Betvictor. The sportsbook offers an excellent welcome bonus, as well as allowing customers to bet on racing action from around the globe.
- Betiton free bets
We are always on the lookout for a great horse racing bookmaker. From brilliant free horse bets to live betting and horse racing betting features, this relatively new bookmaker is worth a look.
Free Bets for Events
You will notice that around big sporting events, there will be a flurry of new bookmaker free bet offers for new customers. Most notably the big racing events, including the Cheltenham Festival, Grand National, Punchestown and Royal Ascot. Below you can find free bets for the top-notch events.
- Cheltenham Offers IE
- Cheltenham Offers UK
- Grand National Offers IE
- Grand National Offers UK
- Irish Grand National IE
- Irish Grand National UK
- Punchestown Offers IE
- Punchestown Offers UK
- Royal Ascot Offers IE
- Royal Ascot Offers UK
Existing Customer Offers
A whole host of brilliant existing customer betting offers are on offer to punters in Ireland. It is worth checking here on a regular basis to find horse racing offers and a variety of terrific specials.
You may associate bookmaker offers with new customer sign ups and free bets which you can see below, however there are plenty of excellent horse racing betting offers designed to keep you loyal.
Horse racing provides excellent betting opportunities all year round and these offers add to the intrigue and excitement of the sport.
A horse racing betting promo code is required by some bookmakers when you register in order to claim your betting promotion - most commonly for free bets.
A promo code is a short code that you can copy and paste into the required box when you sign up to Irish horse racing bet offers. It is worth noting that not all operators require betting bonus codes.
Best Bookmaker Horse Racing Offers
Every sportsbook is different when it comes to the type of Irish free bets available. Each bonus is slightly different, but you can get a better understanding of the most prominent sign up offers from the best bookies.
Below we highlight which operators to keep an eye on from our bookmaker betting partners. Make sure you look out for free bets for existing customers during big festivals.
- Betfair Offers - new and existing customer offers
- Boylesports offers - daily offers
- Coral Offers - excellent welcome bonuses
- William Hill offers - excels when it comes to multiple bets
- Ladbrokes offers - brilliant welcome bonuses
- Paddy Power offers - competitive daily offers
- bet365 offers - offering the best odds
- Betfred offers - our pick for Lucky15s and multiples
- Betvictor offers - a range of free bets offers
- Tote offers - try your hand at a placepot
Betting on the Best Horse Racing Events
Betting on horse racing adds to anticipation and excitement as a spectator and staying on top of offers helps you to embrace minimum spending and maximum enjoyment. Make sure you stay well informed on all the bookmaker offers available in Ireland right here.
FAQ Free Bets & Betting Offers
Find more answers about bookmaker offers and free bets in the FAQ section below.
What Is A Free Bet?
A free bet is a bet credited to your account by a bookmaker. Free horse racing bets are available to new and existing customers in Ireland.
How Do I Claim A Free Bet?
You can claim your free bet by signing up to a bookmaker and depositing or placing a bet. If you are lucky, you may also find no deposit free bets.
Where Can I Find The Best Horse Racing Free Bets?
In the table above you can find all the best free bet offers in one place.
Do All Sites Have Racing Free Bets?
All major bookmakers tend to offer free bets to new and existing customers.
When are Bookmaker Offers Available?
Bookmaker offers with the leading sportsbooks are typically available all year round in Ireland with specials offered around big races and festivals.
What Kind of Special Offers Will Be Available For Big Festivals?
There will be various offers available during Festivals such as Cheltenham, the Grand National and Royal Ascot. Players can enjoy bonuses such as free bets, money back specials and non runner no-bet - to name a few.
Which Bookmakers Offer the Best Sign Up Offers?
The UK’s most popular bookmakers can be found above. All of the bookmakers offer something different, which means that you’re able to take advantage of a number of promotions throughout the year.
How Do I Get The Best Free Bet Offers?
The best free bets and betting offers in Ireland can be found on this page. However, you should make sure that you follow the essential terms and conditions to find the correct offer for you.
Which Horse Racing Betting Offers Are Right For Me?
Excellent promotions are available throughout the year in the UK which means that there is a promotion for everyone out there. There are different types of betting sign up offers along with existing customer betting offers which you can read about on our horse racing betting pages.